|Version 2 (modified by 11 years ago) ( diff ),|
If you are familiar with Japanese and living in Japan, please go to our online store.
Welcome to SWICH-SCIENCE FeliCa product international order page. The purpose of this page is to introduce FeliCa related products and make it available to countries outside of Japan. Products shown here are manufactures of Sony except our pitch conversion board. We sells these products from one piece. To order, please send an email to us.
FeliCa related items
FeliCa Plug pitch conversion board. ( flat cable included )
Pitch conversion board with flexible flat cable. This kit converts FeliCa Plug's 0.5mm pitch 8 pin into 2.54mm pitch, standard breadboard's pitch. Price: 690 JPY
FeliCa Plug RC-S801 FeliCa Plug RC-S802
Works as a FeliCa "intelligent" card.
product detail: http://www.switch-science.com/trac/wiki/FeliCaPlug
The difference between RC-S801 and RC-S802 is the size of its antenna. S801 has bigger antenna so it supposed to have bigger square tolerance zone when communicating with reader/writher. Both module has 0.5mm 8 pin FFC/FPC connector. For prototyping with breadboard, our FeliCa Plug pitch conversion board is recommended. You can find sample code for Arduino here. RC-S801 Price: 690 JPY RC-S802 Price: 690 JPY
FeliCa Lite sticker RC-S701
A sticker in which IC chip and antenna is embeded can communicate with FeliCa reader/writher. It's 0.385mm thick like a paper. It's possible to put on various surfaces. Price: 350 JPY
FeliCa Lite card RC-S886
A card in which IC chip and antenna is embeded can communicate with FeliCa reader/writher. Size and thickness is like standard credit card. Price: 350 JPY
FeliCa Reader and Writer RC-S620S
This reads and writes datas in FeliCa wireless card. 0.5mm pitch FFC/FPC 6pin connector to communicate with PC, Arduino or so on with serial communication. Since it's FFC, you may need pitch conversion board. Our FeliCa Plug pitch conversion board is not a product for this. Comes with 6pins flat cable. Price: 3,500 JPY RC-S620 controll library for Arduino by Sony.( Download )
It's important that SWITCH-SCIENCE nor Sony doesn't have obligation to provide a support to customers of these products.
SWITCH-SCIENCE has been selling electronic devices at online store for about 3 years in Japan. More than 500 items of products, includes Arduino, encourages personal creation. We are an official distributor for Smart Projects, Gravitech, SparkFun and Digi International.
How to order
Please send an email to us ( firstname.lastname@example.org ), writing item(s) and quantity. We will reply in a few business days, notifying availability, total amount ( shipping costs and price of products ). After you read and agreed to the condition written in the email, please pay via PayPal. Our PayPal account: email@example.com If products are in stock, we ship soon after we have confirmed your payment.
Shipping method is EMS. http://www.post.japanpost.jp/int/charge/list/ems_all_en.html In most cases, total weight will be less than 300g. Each items weigh a few grams, except RC-S620S which weigh about 20g.
- FeliCa Plug RC-S801-1.jpg (9.8 KB ) - added by 11 years ago.
- FeliCa Plug RC-S801-2.jpg (7.6 KB ) - added by 11 years ago.
- FeliCa Plug RC-S802-1.jpg (10.8 KB ) - added by 11 years ago.
- FeliCa Plug RC-S802-2.jpg (8.7 KB ) - added by 11 years ago.
- FeliCa-Lite-Card.jpg (7.3 KB ) - added by 11 years ago.
- FeliCa-Lite-Sticker.jpg (6.7 KB ) - added by 11 years ago.
- FeliCa-Plug-Pitch-Conversion-Board-1.jpg (17.3 KB ) - added by 11 years ago.
- FeliCa-Plug-Pitch-Conversion-Board-2.jpg (7.9 KB ) - added by 11 years ago.
- FeliCa-Plug-Pitch-Conversion-Board-3.jpg (7.9 KB ) - added by 11 years ago.
- FeliCa-Reader-Writer.jpg (11.2 KB ) - added by 11 years ago.
- ffc8_200.jpg (23.2 KB ) - added by 11 years ago.
- ffc8_200-2.jpg (16.3 KB ) - added by 11 years ago.
- RC-S360SH.jpg (28.4 KB ) - added by 11 years ago.
- FFC8bob-002.png (433.3 KB ) - added by 10 years ago.
- FFC8bob-003.png (669.4 KB ) - added by 10 years ago.
- international_banner_horizontal.gif (3.8 KB ) - added by 10 years ago.
Download all attachments as: .zip