|Version 6 (modified by 11 years ago) ( diff ),|
FeliCa and FeliCa Plug for international customers
If you are familiar with Japanese and living in Japan, please go to our online store.
About FeliCa: Sony's FeliCa site
Welcome to SWICH-SCIENCE FeliCa related products international order page.
The purpose of this page is to introduce FeliCa related products and make it available to countries outside of Japan. Products shown here are manufactures of Sony except our pitch conversion board. We sells these products from one piece. To order, please send an email to us.
FeliCa related items
FeliCa Plug Pitch Conversion Board. ( flat cable included )
Price: 690 JPY
This is a pitch conversion board with flexible flat cable. This converts FeliCa Plug's 0.5mm pitch 8 pin into 2.54mm pitch, standard breadboard's pitch.
FeliCa Plug RC-S801 / RC-S802
RC-S801 Price: 690 JPY
RC-S802 Price: 690 JPY
Works as a FeliCa card. The difference between RC-S801 and RC-S802 is the size of its antenna. S801 has bigger antenna so it supposed to have bigger square tolerance zone when communicating with reader/writher. Both module has 0.5mm 8 pin FFC/FPC connector. For prototyping with breadboard, our FeliCa Plug Pitch Conversion Board is recommended. You can find sample code for Arduino here.
FeliCa Lite Sticker RC-S701
Price: 350 JPY
A sticker in which IC chip and antenna is embeded. This communicates with FeliCa reader/writher wirelessly. It's 0.385mm thick like a paper and has adhesiveness to be put on various surfaces.
FeliCa Lite Card RC-S886
Price: 350 JPY
A card in which IC chip and antenna is embeded. This can communicate with FeliCa reader/writher wirelessly. Size and thickness is like standard credit card.
FeliCa Reader and Writer RC-S620S
Price: 3,500 JPY
RC-S620S reads and writes datas in FeliCa Lite card and sticker. Comes with 6pins flat cable. This has 0.5mm pitch FFC/FPC 6pin connector to communicate with PC, Arduino or so on using serial communication. You may need pitch conversion board for prototyping. Our FeliCa Plug Pitch Conversion Board is not a product for this.
Please note that SWITCH-SCIENCE nor Sony has no obligation to provide a support to customers of these products.
SWITCH-SCIENCE has been selling electronic devices at online store in Japan. With more than 500 items of products, includes Arduino, we think our merchandise encourages personal creation. We are an official distributor for Smart Projects in Italy, Gravitech, SparkFun, Digi International, wiznet.
How to order
Please send an email to us mail, writing item(s) and quantity.
We will reply in a few business days, notifying availability, total amount ( shipping costs and price of products ). After you read and agreed to the condition written in the email, please pay via PayPal. Our PayPal account: firstname.lastname@example.org If products are in stock, we ship soon after we have confirmed your payment.
Shipping method is EMS. EMS Rate
In most cases, total weight will be less than 300g. Each items weigh a few grams, except RC-S620S which weigh about 20g.
- FeliCa Plug RC-S801-1.jpg (9.8 KB ) - added by 11 years ago.
- FeliCa Plug RC-S801-2.jpg (7.6 KB ) - added by 11 years ago.
- FeliCa Plug RC-S802-1.jpg (10.8 KB ) - added by 11 years ago.
- FeliCa Plug RC-S802-2.jpg (8.7 KB ) - added by 11 years ago.
- FeliCa-Lite-Card.jpg (7.3 KB ) - added by 11 years ago.
- FeliCa-Lite-Sticker.jpg (6.7 KB ) - added by 11 years ago.
- FeliCa-Plug-Pitch-Conversion-Board-1.jpg (17.3 KB ) - added by 11 years ago.
- FeliCa-Plug-Pitch-Conversion-Board-2.jpg (7.9 KB ) - added by 11 years ago.
- FeliCa-Plug-Pitch-Conversion-Board-3.jpg (7.9 KB ) - added by 11 years ago.
- FeliCa-Reader-Writer.jpg (11.2 KB ) - added by 11 years ago.
- ffc8_200.jpg (23.2 KB ) - added by 11 years ago.
- ffc8_200-2.jpg (16.3 KB ) - added by 11 years ago.
- RC-S360SH.jpg (28.4 KB ) - added by 11 years ago.
- FFC8bob-002.png (433.3 KB ) - added by 10 years ago.
- FFC8bob-003.png (669.4 KB ) - added by 10 years ago.
- international_banner_horizontal.gif (3.8 KB ) - added by 10 years ago.
Download all attachments as: .zip